I cut the sunflowers from coasters with a sizzix die and inked them with vintage photo and wild honey. The cylinders (toilet paper rolls, cut down. shhhh.....) are covered with paper from Tim's lost and found stack. I recently won a package of dotted grungeboard on ATT, and used a sheet to cut some flourishes.
The "resident artist" stamp is by Wendy, and was stamped with black archival ink on the largest of the tattered florals, which I then cut down and attached to the bottom layer.
Tiny holes were punched in some of the sunflower petals so the type charms could be attached.
Here's a side view:
Topping the whole thing is a flower made from grungeboard, and cut with Tim's tattered florals die. The bottom layer was covered with a page of text. The top layer was inked, covered with clear embossing powder and heat set. The brad in the center is from SU.