Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Last Day!

Today is the last day of the OWOH event, and what an experience it has been for me. If this is your first visit, and you don't know what I'm talking about, please click here to find out.

In the last two weeks I have had the opportunity...no, the privilege of meeting talented and generous bloggers from all over the world. I have been inspired, awed, amused and humbled by all I've seen.

It was my very ambitious intention to stop by every single blog on the list, but have so far only made it to about half....which is still a mind boggling 400+ blogs!

Sometime after midnight I will pick the winner of my giveaway. You have until 11:59pm today to leave your comment on my OWOH post for a chance to be selected. I will announce the winner here, and also notify that person by email. If the winner can get back to me with a mailing address very quickly, I'll be able to send out the necklace immediately. If there's a delay, it will have to wait until the last week in February, because on Sunday I'm going on vacation!

I want to thank every person who took the time to visit this blog and leave a comment. I have read them all, and am still overwhelmed by the response.

Good luck everyone! I hope you have enjoyed OWOH as much as I have. Thanks, Lisa for starting it all!

No comments: