Thursday, February 26, 2009

Buttons!

This week's challenge at Paper Imagery Designs yahoo group is buttons! Thanks to Angie, our challenges have two categories, ATCs, and miscellaneous, where absolutely anything goes.

For my ATC I did a transfer of one of the "pretty women" inchie images onto textured fabric, added some buttons, and mounted it onto a very layered background.

I recently scored a huge number of bamboo tiles from two placemats I found in a discount store, so I used one as a base for my miscellaneous project, a pin featuring a bunch of buttons and another "pretty woman" PID image.

2 comments:

Virago Creations said...

So cool! I sell bamboo tiles in over 15 different colors and I love to see unique items that people create from the same bamboo tile! Happy I found your blog!

teri said...

I have such a fondness for buttons, and these things are lovely! The idea of a photo in the middle of that button is so clever.