Thursday, March 26, 2009

More Jewelry

Yesterday I received some of the new Tim Holtz Idea-ology pieces that have just come out. And a pack of the new grunge paper. That stuff is awesome. It's just like grunge board, but thinner, and can be inked, stamped, painted, distressed, embossed, cut, curled.....I made some flowers with it and used them in two new jewelry pieces. I attached a dual pin back/bale (from Suze Weinberg), so they can be worn as a pin or a pendant.

I still haven't figured out how many pieces to give away on Sunday, so it's possible that one of these will go to one of you! Don't forget to leave a comment on yesterday's post for the drawing. But please, don't let that stop you from commenting here. I LOVE to hear from you!

5 comments:

AngieHallHaviland said...

Holy Moly Eileen!! This is GORGEOUS!!! Can't wait until my grunge paper comes in!!!!!

Kathy Eddy said...

Really a fantastic pieve again! You are very talented! Kathy Eddy

Elaine A said...

Eileen -

These are just super! Pretty, yes - but so much more. They have character, each looks like it has history behind it! Wonderful, wonderful pieces.

Thank you for sharing.

Elaine Allen

Heidi Bound said...

EILEEN! I love this! GORGEOUS! I can't wait to see this in person.

Pink Elephant Soapery said...

Wow!!! Eileen this is G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S!!!!!!!!