Monday, March 9, 2009

Monday Challenge - "Time"

This week's challenge at the PID yahoo group is "time." I did an ATC:The background is alcohol inks over the Tim Holtz clocks mask on acetate. Behind that is some cardstock run through a Cuttlebug folder. The images are PID.
I also did a bookmark for this challenge:
I stamped some patterned paper with clocks from Maya Road, and put Avery, one of my favorite PID images on a stack of books I found in my clipart files. I also put a book under Avery's arm. A scrap of ribbon and some Tim Holtz Idea-ology hardware finish it off. You can't tell from the scan, but the bookmark opens and is secured around the page with hidden magnets.


1 comment:

teri said...

I love the expression on the little girl's face in the ATC. She really draws you in to the work. beautiful!