Monday, January 4, 2010

Organize Those Stickles!



 


Today I received the stickles organizer I ordered from Sandy, who is in a couple of my yahoo groups.  Her clever husband makes them, and they are well made, reasonably priced, and an organizational treasure!  Check out Sandy's blog for more information and photos.  The pictures above are of mine....it has slots for 52 bottles, and look!  It's almost all filled up already.  There's a new model in the works that I have my eye on.  It's on a lazy susan!  How cool is that?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh girl....it looks AWESOME!!!!!!

Carol's Crafts said...

That's a fantastic way to organize your stickles. You can even see all the colors you have.

Tami Putvin said...

Wow, fantastic organizer.. Look at all those goodies lol..

Wishing you abundant blessings,
Tami

Julie Ann said...

Woohoo!! Just look at all those pretty colors! What a fabulous job Sandy's husband did. And I'm sure it looks perfect in your studio!

Lori said...

Very cool, I checked those out when she had mentioned it on one of the groups. You still have a couple of empty spaces, though. LOL.

Vicki B in OP NY said...

I love organizers and this one is a beauty. The lazy Susan idea is super, too. Happy stickling ;-)

teri said...

Nice...you have a lot of goodies there.

Unknown said...

Girl ... you must love your Stickles!

Gillian McMurray said...

What a fabulous idea. Just look at all those pretty bottles stacked so neatly. I could do with something like that for all my bottles of paint and inks.