First I inked the tag with some spiced marmelade, then I ran it through my Big Kick in a bamboo Cuttlebug embossing folder. I inked over the raised areas with some forest moss distress ink.
As for the butterfly (Tim's Fanciful Flight die, as if you didn't already know that).....the top layers were cut from Bermuda Bay SU cardstock (a retired color); underneath, a whole other story. I took some patterned paper that was lying around, inked it, smeared distress stickles over it, and even sprinkled some glitter on it. When dry I cut the bottom layers of the butterfly from it, and glued the two layers together.
The antennae are from my favorite material for this insect part, two resistors, and a bit of bling in the center covers up the
As for the Wendy part....both the butterfly and the words are from one of her new sets, Botanical Art. First I stamped the words, and covered them with a mask before stamping the butterfly in the middle. I don't think I ever did that before and I really like the way it came out. A little glitz around that and over the stamped butterfly, and that's my story.