Thursday, January 8, 2009

An Award!


I haven't posted in a while....I've been in Florida visiting with my mom....I love her, but it's truly a technology-free zone, lol. I returned to NY today and had literally hundreds of emails to go through. One of them contained a wonderful surprise. One of my design teammates at PID, Arlene Mobley selected me for the Kreativ Blogger Award! The rules of this award are pretty straightforward. I am to name 7 things that I love and pass the award along to 7 deserving bloggers.
There are so many great bloggers out there. I don't know if I can pick just 7, but I will try. But first, seven things that I love are......




  • books (it's an addiction)


  • my dedicated art space (at last!)


  • my friends (necessary for my mental health)


  • being near an ocean (any ocean....love lakes and rivers too)


  • being organized (an ongoing journey)


  • Andrea Bocelli


  • spontaneous road trips (especially if an art supply store is one of the destinations)


And the seven bloggers I am passing this award to are:







No comments: