Sunday, January 11, 2009

It's Good To Be Home....

.....and able to create something every day.


Over at Paper Imagery Designs yahoo group, we have an ATC jackpot monthly. The winner gets all the ATCs created for this drawing. I won in November, and it's wonderful receiving these little beauties from all over the country....no, make that world!


The January theme is "hearts," and here is my entry:


I'm really loving these kewpie doll images (from the PID store, of course).


While I was away, the weekly challenge was announced: "red, pink, and a dash of green." I just did a skinny (3x5"):

and an ATC:There will be lots more to post very soon. We're doing an inchie charm swap, a postcard swap, and an ATC swap featuring Isabella, one of PID's most lovely images. And tomorrow is Monday, which means another weekly challenge to complete.

And then there's a whole bunch of Stampin' Up events coming up. Friday is the monthly team meeting of the Gotham City Stampers, my SU friends and crafting buddies. I have a swap ready for that, as well as a gift for a secret someone. We skipped our December meeting since that's such a hectic month, but drew names for the gift -- all handmade, naturally -- and I will post photos after the meeting.

Saturday several of the demonstrators are hosting a "New Catalog" Open House, and I have a make-n-take to prepare for that.

Busy, busy, busy....and that's the way I like it!




No comments: