At Simon Says, the challenge is to use a tag, so combining both was easy, and got me another twofer.
The background was the "B" side of one of Tim's papers, and I just added some distress inks to it. I made a mask of Wendy's queen stamp and used that for my stamping/masking technique. Of course those are Tim's gorgeous flourish stamps in the back.
I stamped one of Wendy's single eyes on paper, gave it plenty of black soot and rock candy stickles, and attached it to a double layer of scrap grungeboard to give it some lift. It was glued right over the existing eye on the queen.
What I'm most excited about though (clearly in doesn't take much) is the new (or some might say backwards) way of using the memo pin. I noticed that the memo holder part was just the same size as the eyeball, so thought it would be cool to highlight the eye even more by attaching the pin that way. The pin side just pierces the sentiment (also a Wendy stamp) and holds it in place. By the way, my current favorite adhesive, Claudine Hellmuth's matte multi medium holds the pin in place perfectly.
Distress ink colors used: black soot, broken china, crushed olive, chipped sapphire. Archival ink in black was used to stamp the queen and the sentiment, and coffee archival ink was used on the flourishes.