First of all, when I did the tag with the sewing theme, I made a few extra backgrounds and came up with this variation:
The dress form is part of Tim's new set called Haberdashery, and I stamped it on some old text. I gave "her" a scarf made of a ribbon and an old ribbon slide I had in my stash, and thought that made her look so dashing, I added the word style with my dymo label maker.
A while back, my friend Pam sent me a little charm she'd made for a swap at last year's Art and Soul in Portland. I fell in love with the mini bottle cap she used, tracked it down and bought a bunch. I finally got around to using some and made these pins (I put tie tack findings on the backs):
Last, but not least, the newest challenge at EWV (Everything Wendy Vecchi yahoo group) called for using a scallop frame and a small grungepaper flower.
The background on the coaster photographed waaaaay dark. It's actually some peeled paint and wild honey distress stains covered with rock candy distress crackle paint. The chipboard frame was painted white then covered with broken china distress stain (I'm loving experimenting with this new product, as if you can't tell), and then stamped with one of Wendy's background stamps using olive archival ink. The sentiment if from Wendy's Homemade Art set, as is the roof you see above the frame.
The grungepaper flower is from Funky Flower Art, and layered over it is the same stamp, this time on clearly for art modeling film. The cool flower in the center is a new one from Prima. I'll add a little chain to the top for easy hanging.
If I seem to disappear for a while, I have to report for jury duty on Monday, and who knows how that will go.