Tuesday, July 14, 2009

PID Blog Roll Contest Winners!

Sorry about the delay (I've been away, visiting my mom), but it is official: the winner of my Mona Lisa necklace is.....Nancy Bemis, one of my PID sisters-in-art. Congrats, Nancy!

And the grand prize winner, selected by Melissa of PID, is Ann Divelbiss, another PID member, who is getting my Marie Antoinette necklace (and a great shopping spree at the PID shop!)

Big congrats to Ann as well.

You can see pictures of the two necklaces here.

4 comments:

Ann said...

I am absolutely delighted!!! I will wear my necklace with such joy..it's beautiful. Thank you so very much!!!

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, No wonder they are the winners...Absolutely GORGEOUS pieces!!!!

teri said...

Congrats to the Lucky Winners!!

Ann said...

Eileen....OMG...FABULOUS MARIE NCKLACE arrived in todays mail...I have it on now,as I write this..yes,looks wonderful with jammies too!!!!(I know,what am I doing in my jammies at this hour....NO GRANDCHILDREN HERE THIS AM....ME TIME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!). Thank you so very much. I LOVE IT.