Monday, July 27, 2009

Lots of New Art!

I've been busy busy lately. Too hot and humid to spend much time outdoors, so have been holed up in the studio making all sorts of things. Also have done some stuff at Heidi's.


First, the second journal page I did for Tracy's book in the I Dream In Colors circle book. I continued using medieval town images, angels, and rock lyrics. Just think they go together.



Heidi and I altered picture frames to turn them into displays for jewelry. Very cool project. Decorated the frames, and substituted some wire mesh for the glass.


I co-taught a jewelry class with Heidi and did my grungepaper flowers. Everyone did great pieces. Heidi's project was bangle bracelets made from chipboard. We covered them with ribbon, metallic cord, bling, and LOTS of mod podge.


The theme for the weekly PID challenge is Rainbow of Color. I did an ATC:




and this crazy piece. At least I think it's a little nuts. But had to use that new Tim Holtz circus set. Even though I'm not too fond of clowns. And these clowns are admittedly creepy. But little Sebastian is so sweet he kind of offsets them.
I still have two book swaps to work on, a rolodex swap, a pastel swap, and OMG 160+ swaps for the Tim Holtz/Wendy Vecchio cruise in October!






3 comments:

Heidi Bound said...

Wow! Wow! Wow! What more can I say? And..it seems as if we have been doing A LOT of crafting together lately! :)

Ann said...

love your art.....everything is fabulous!!
i'm not fond of clowns either,but your ATC is great!

teri said...

I really love that frame for the jewelry. Was that a class? I would have come!