Monday, July 20, 2009

Altered People Challenge

This week's challenge at the PID yahoo group is "altered people." As usual, I did an ATC:


I used the image of Abigail, from the "inchie kids" collage sheet. Cut out that tiny head, arms, and must confess, borrowed those tiny legs from another image. The butterfly is a very cool die/embossing folder combo from Cuttlebug. The background was leftover from another project, and it is the emboss resist technique.

The other piece is for the miscellaneous album. For that, I did a skinny (3"x5").
I stamped the cool mermaid (from Sideshow Stamps), cut out the face with a craft knife, and inserted another PID image, this one, Jean. The background was made with the Tiny Bubbles Cuttlebug embossing folder, and the mermaid was colored with SU! markers. I glued some small shells to the bottom, and covered them with a hair net, which I hooked over the mermaid's tail. Fun!

No comments: