On the first one I also added some of that gorgeous shimmery paper from the "Bride" specialty paper pack. The vase was created by snipping off the point of the ornament punch. Aren't I the clever one, LOL! Though I used a get well stamp, this could easily be a Valentine if you're so inclined.
This one also uses some of the "Bride" paper, and I made the flower with some hearts from the Heart to Heart punch. That's not string in the button....it's a super thin strip of cardstock. Love that trick! The card base scanned a little dark. It is chocolate chip, not black.
I used lots of little scraps for this one. I thought putting hearts (all three on the Heart to Heart punch) on the branches instead of flowers was kind of interesting.
This last one didn't scan very well, but I just didn't feel like getting the camera out. Sorry!
This one was actually the first I did, and there isn't any brown in it. Though I like it, looking at it is what caused me to pull in some browns. If I were to do this one over, I'd definitely tone down all the girliness with a touch of chocolate chip.
So, I think I have gotten all the reds and pinks out of my system. Back to grunge now, LOL!