Marie's body was done with a rubber stamp, her head is from a PID collage sheet. I added some real string to her corset, and gave her some steampunk-ish accessories....a keychain necklace, watch parts earring, and thimble hat. I found a steampunk drawing of a bicycle and printed it on a transparency and that is what you see overlaid on the bottom. (Click on the photo to see these details). The hot air balloons in the background were in the original photo I used as the backdrop, but the three smaller ones in the foreground are actually a rubber stamp, done on separate paper, colored, cut, and attached with foam to make them dimensional.
On the journaling page.....underneath it all is a dictionary definition and illustration of a steampunk device. I know you can barely see any of it, but I know it's there, LOL. I gessoed over it, then added the color with my beloved Portfolio water soluble oil pastels. The writing was done with Sharpie water-based poster paint markers, which are great because they're very opaque and give great coverage over just about everything.
The Victorian looking man with the birdcage hat is from a Tim Holtz stamp set, and the very steampunky metal embellishments on both pages are also courtesty of Mr. Holtz.