Here is my list of what I didn't have: the reindeer stamp, the flourish stamp, the snowflakes stamp, the custom brad maker. I managed, and this is the result:
I had the reindeer grungeboard shape from the seasonal pack, so I ran him through a floral embossing folder, swiped over the embossed areas with embossing ink, added black embossing powder and heat set. Then I sponged over the whole thing with red ink, as Tim did.
As usual I just used other flourish and snowflake stamps. No biggie. The real challenge was the custom brads. I did have the sticky back canvas paper, and I do have sweet images from Paper Imagery Designs, so first of all I printed some on the canvas. Then I found some really butt-ugly resin button stickers in my stash that I don't know why I bought (except they were only 39c a pack at the discount store).
I cut the images in a circle about 1/2 inch larger than the buttons, and stuck them on. Then I just cut slits around and folded the sections over onto the back. Not an actual brad, so I used glue to attach them to the flowers.
Speaking of the flowers, I had some primas with patterns that went with the tag, so I used them and skipped the inking/stickling part of Tim's design. Here's a closer look at my "brads."
They didn't print as dark as I'd have liked, though the lightness does add to the vintage look I guess.
Other changes I made: I stamped my flourishes and snowflakes in both peeled paint and aged mahogany. I liked the little white snowflakes that were part of the rub on sheet I used (you'll have to click on the photo to enlarge it to see those), and added more of them in other parts of the tag. I thought the top of the tag needed more white to balance the lightness of the faux brads.
That's it. Only one tag to go! Waaaaaaaaaah!!