I had most of the supplies on hand, but really not very many stamps small enough to use with the charms. Then I remembered.....I have some GREAT vintage Christmas images from Paper Imagery Designs, and the sizes are just right. So that's what I used. Here is my tag:
Click on the photo for a larger view. I didn't have the colors of distress embossing powder that Tim used (remember, I only have black), so I used regular EP. I toned down the brightness of them by dabbing the embossed areas with some brown stazon ink.
Other differences: I added the little red ribbons atop each ornament. Just thought they should be there. I have a lot of German scrap, so finished my tag off with both gold and red scrap.
You can barely see the gold paint used on the flourishes, but that doesn't bother me. Just wanted to let you know that is it there. Somewhere.
On to other projects. Hours and hours to go before Tag 6.
Thanks for stopping by.