Besides the rosette, today's techniques included a background with distress inks and Perfect Pearl Mists, and smashing brads with the texture hammer (which I didn't do). Tim's tag is gorgeous in browns; mine is also monochromatic, but done in greens. (And my Wendy version is mostly blue).
So, here is mine (not the clearest photo I've ever taken, but you'll get the idea):
I used the same Christmas Carol stamp on the background (in black archival ink), then bundled sage, peeled paint, and pine needles distress inks with a spray of heirloom gold mist on top of that. I have a different alphabet than the one Tim used, and the letters (dark green Core'dinations paper) are a bit larger, so there wasn't much room for the embellishments. I used my own buttons and made my own baubles.
Tim put tinsel around the rosette, which I don't have, so I used some eyelash yarn from my knitting stash. And instead of the brads on the bottom, I used some half pearls.
My Wendified version:
I used one of Wendy's stamps instead of the music one (with coffee archival ink) for the background. Over that, broken china, stormy sky and faded jeans distress inks and the spray was blue smoke.
Another difference was I took my paper for the rosette from the vintage shabby stack instead of the seasonal stack. No tinsel, as I said, but I found some sparkly blue stuff and used that. Again, I used my own buttons and made my own baubles. On the bottom, a row of rhinestones instead of the beaten up brads. (I guess I just didn't feel the need to pound anything today.) The letters were cut from a periwinkle Core'dinations paper in the whitewashed stack. If I had anything to do over, it would be the color of the letters. Not enough contrast with the background. Other than that, I'm good with this tag too.