Saturday, December 13, 2008

The 12th Tag of Christmas


So sad....yesterday's tag was the last for '08. Actually, not true. I started doing the tags with day 2, so I still have the very first tag to work on! Forgot all about that. Well, today's tag was a challenge for me, because I own very few of the supplies Tim used on his. Truthfully, those are the ones I like the best. Make me think a little outside the box, and learn to make do with what I have. Not a bad skill to have in all areas of life. Enough philosophy, to the tag! I don't have any Santa stamps. No problem. I wanted to use a PID image anyway, and just love the collage sheet called Father Time. Used one of those Santa images. The cool thing is, Tim's tag features clock works, and the PID image has a clock face superimposed over Santa.

Also don't have the other stamps, but found some in my stash that did just fine.

Don't have Tim's sprockets and gears either. Used a Maya Road clock face rub on, a PID clock face transparency, some grunge board pointers, and a few tiny clock hands from a cheap old broken watch that I took apart for the project.

Lots of other differences, but I enjoyed the process, and like the result.

1 comment:

Dragonlady said...

I think it turned out great...
Brenda