Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The 9th Tag of Christmas


Tim's 9th tag was either much simpler to do, or I'm getting the hang of it! At any rate, it seemed to have fewer and less complicated steps. I was happy to find that my acrylic paint resisted the ink just like the distress paint did on Tim's tag. I didn't have a Santa stamp, large or otherwise, so used a Christmas stocking stamp instead. I used grunge board key and key hole, which I embossed with silver, then antiqued with alcohol inks. I don't have one of those texture hammers, but I do have a meat tenderizer with a bumpy side, so I used that to give the brads an aged look. Sigh....only three more tags to go.

On a happier note, one of my best buds in the Paper Imagery Designs yahoo group, Elena, was one of today's winners today on Tim's blog. Congratulations, Elena, and enjoy your bounty!

No comments: