Sunday, December 7, 2008

The 7th Tag of Christmas


I finally finished today's Tim Holtz tag. It was a little more time consuming than the previous ones, only because there were several steps that required drying time. I love this project. It's whimsical, completely evocative of winter, and I learned how to make snow!! We had a little bit of the real thing early this morning, but the kind of snow I'm talking about involves UTEE (ultra thick embossing enamel), glitter, perfect pearls and glossy accents. It makes a big mess, but I heeded Tim's advice and wore gloves and worked over a craft sheet, so no harm done. And the resulting sparkling mounds really do look like freshly fallen snow.
And now....the winner of my tag give-away is......Elena! Congratulations, and it will be winging its way to you just as soon as I decide to brave the cold and drag myself to the post office. Hope you enjoy it!

1 comment:

Dragonlady said...

I think yours is betten and TIm's, shhhhh, I like all of his tags and everyhting he does, but yours really is striking..
Hugs
Brenda