Sunday, November 29, 2009

It's All Mario's Fault

Oh, just weeks ago I was still swearing I'd never join facebook.  So what happened?  Joining was the only way I could see some of the photos taken on the Tim/Wendy cruise.  I was still holding fast to my vow that I'd never "tweet."  What happened there?  Mario, Tim's buisiness manager decided to start giving away "stuff" to everyone who followed him on twitter.  So, guess who now has a twitter account?  Don't expect too many tweets from me; I still think it's crazy to imagine people are really interested in what I'm doing/thinking at odd moments of the day.  But if by some weird chance you are, look on the sidebar to see my info.  Yikes!  Can't believe I've done this.  Well, all you Tim-aholics out there will understand.

2 comments:

Renee said...

LOL!!!! sounds like me...I didn't want twitter, but they hooked me!
Good luck!

Dawn said...

How funny!!! It's nice to know I'm not the only one who had accounts just for certain things.