Friday, November 13, 2009

Over the Top??? Me??? Huh???



Well, my cruise pal Lori received this blog award and decided to pass it on to me.  Very cool; I appreciate it. But.....now I have to pass it on to 5 more blogs (hard enough), and then answer a boatload of questions.  Lori, Lori, Lori....what have you done to me?

At least all the questions are only supposed to be answered with a single word.  Let's see...

1. Where is your cell phone?… kitchen
2. Your hair?…wet
3. Your mother?… sad
4. Your father?…deceased
5. Your favorite food?…Italian
6. Your dream last night?…mountains
7. Your favorite drink?…dietpepsi (see, I made it one word)
8. Your dream/goal?…published
9. What room are you in?…studio
10. Your hobby?…art
11. Your fear?…Alzheimers
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years?..alive
13. Where were you last night?…teaching
14. Something that you aren’t?…inlove (see, again, one word)
15. Muffins?…corn
16. Wish list item?…?
17. Where did you grow up?…New York (can't help it; it is not one word)
18. Last thing you did?…shower
19. What are you wearing?… jeans
20. Your TV?…off
21. Your Pets?…none
22. Friends?…fabulous
23. Your life?…fun
24. Your mood?…happy
25. Missing Someone?…no
26. Vehicle?…bus
27. Something you're not wearing?…lipstick
28. Your favorite store?…ContainerStore (aren't I clever?)
29. Your favorite colour?…green
30. When was the last time you laughed?…minutes
31. Last time you cried?… week
32. Your best friend?…Kymmy
33. One place that I go to over and over?…grocery
34. Facebook?…yes
35. Favorite place to eat?…Ruby Foo's (and it closed....waaaaaah)

Now, to pass this on.....I'm going to do what my friend Teri does when she gets awards for her fabulous blog.  She posts it, and invites people to take it.  There are just too many wonderful over the top blogs out there, and I don't want to leave anyone out or keep giving the same blogs awards all the time (though some really do deserve that).

So, if you're a regular here, and you know I'm a regular on your blog, please feel free to grab this award and run with it.  You know who you are!



1 comment:

Ann said...

congratulations!! loved to read about you also!!!