Saturday, November 14, 2009

Vintage Christmas Card


I just received my design team pack of new Christmas sheets from Paper Imagery Designs, and am going to spend this rainy miserable Saturday cheering myself up with them.
I love that this very dignified woman is wearing a Santa cap.  A little vintage humor, if you will.
The ticket is also from a PID sheet, and I plan to use each and every one of them.  In addition to the one I used, there are multiple tickets that read snow, bells, holly, Rudolph, and jolly.  They also add a nice old fashioned look to a card or any other project.
The sprig of holly was done with a stamp I colored with mica paints.  Very shimmery in person.  The background paper is actually origami paper that I received as a bonus from a generous swapper, but can't remember who that was.
Back to the studio.......I'll add more cards later....after I make them.

5 comments:

Mel♥ said...

Great Job Eileen !!

M

Carol's Crafts said...

Beautiful card, Eileen.

Diann said...

I just love this card of the lady with the Santa hat....Victorian humor for sure! Diann

Ann said...

these are wonderful...

Lori said...

Love the santa hat, cool card!