Sunday, November 1, 2009

Collaborative Journal

One of the collaborative journal groups I'm in, Through The Eyes Of An Artist, seems to be at about the half way mark.  I received Karen's book last week and there were so many wonderful pages already done to look at and relish.
In some of the groups our journals have themes or color restrictions, but TTEOAA is totally "artist's choice."
I so enjoyed working with beeswax on the cruise, so decided that my pages for Karen would use this medium.
I also included some of the leftover dress pattern paper from Wendy's inspiration board project, some vintage papers and other embellishments I bought in the market place on the ship, and some of Tim's idea-ology pieceds as well.
So, like I told Karen, although the work is mine, there is also a little bit of Tim and Wendy in these pages:




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhh VERY nice Eileen!!! Love the collage look...You do it VERY well!!!

Carol's Crafts said...

Awesome work, Eileen. I enjoyed seeing the beeswax. I also like all the texture you worked in.

Dorothy said...

Beautiful work Eileen!!
Dorothy

Angie Hall Haviland said...

Beautiful pages, Eileen!!